5+ years of marketing experience delivering creative solutions to drive sales, attract customers and maintain consistent corporate branding. Talent for enhancing product marketability through the use of electronic marketing tools as well as clear, effective campaign success communication through analytics. Outstanding organizational and planning skills, as demonstrated in successful product launches. Extensive experience communicating with distributors and product managers. Solid reputation for being enthusiastic, efficient and hands-on.
Workday 2013 – Current
Corporate Sales Development
My primary role at Workday revolved product communication with potential customers. This role required the ability to quickly understand the product and effectively communicate this understanding to prospects. Initially this role revolved around the development and execution of a go to market strategy that worked in union with members of the sales team in the field. After a very short time I was moved to a different position with the aim of opening up lines of communication between the presales, sales and marketing teams. In addition to this, I was tasked with better defining the processes and procedures associated with the inbound marketing role.
- Responsible for marketing the company’s products and/or services via telephone with well-qualified prospects.
- Take orders and answers questions typically generated by local and/or national advertising and prepare appropriate documentation. .
- Generate prospective customers through cold calling and qualifies leads.
- Qualifies leads are typically directed to field and/or inside sales team for close.
- Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, while enhancing awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports.
Hewlett Packard 2011 – 2013
PPS Territory Sales and Marketing Manager
To effectively perform this role I identified, developed, and evaluated new marketing strategies, based on knowledge of established objectives, market characteristics, previous year trends and new product information. Through these strategies I successfully managed regional marketing for sales starting at $500k and moving up to $3 million quarterly, improving sales from 88% to a continual 125% year over year performance compensating for a 5.3% annual uplift. These numbers are known through the use personally created sales forecasting models. Through strategic planning I ensured the sale and profitability of multiple product lines by using business development and market trend analytics models. When the market changed I effectively modified the strategy to meet the new market demands. These actions were communicated quarterly, monthly and weekly to show growth achievement as it related to initial planning which linked ROI to strategy.
- Determine/Report on issues including business wins, competitive data etc.
- Educate client partners on products, services, and sales/marketing initiatives
- Promote and train on new products and services during weekly district meetings
- Effectively own and manage the client relationship within assigned partner space
- Prepare and present printing and personal systems solutions to client partners
- Develop/provide regular program and promotion communications to send out to partner sales teams in their respective centers
- Facilitate face to face trainings on products at client location
- Assist with pricing, configurations, availability, lead qualification, and overall territory account management
- Participate in necessary communication meetings to represent sales performance, pipeline management, and discuss key activities
- Strategic Channel Marketing
- Digital Media Marketing
- SEO Marketing
- Budget Management
- ROI Results Communication
- Large and small groups presentations
- Analytical Dashboard Management
- Territory Sales Analysis
- Business-to-Business Marketing and Sales
- Reseller Relationship Management
- Vendor & Client Communication
- Functionally Bilingual in Chinese
- New Product Launch
Westminster College (2012)
Masters of Business Administration
Graduate Marketing Certification
Highlighted Coursework includes
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Understanding Market Dynamics
- Value Creation and Delivery
- Building Strong Brands
- Internet and Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Mistakes and Strategic Success
University of Utah (2008)
Bachelor of Art, Psychology
Highlighted Coursework includes
- Intercultural Communication
- Statistics and Research Methods
- Social Psychology
- Foundations of Microsoft Products
- Supervised multiple employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, and determined salaries at the non-profit organization Odyssey House Community Services.
- Developed, organized and directed special activities and programs.
- Designed and produced weekly group events centered on goals centered on individual rehabilitation.